Saltar al contenido
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is California Brass the correct band for the size of my event?
California Brass has performed on events with audiences ranging from 20 to +6,000 guests.
- What music genres do you cover?
We have a wide repertoire both in English and Spanish, including ballads, pop, rock, funk, disco, country, jazz, big band, latin, reggae, mariachi, rock & roll, instrumental, and so much more.
- How far in advance should I get in touch with you for booking?
Preferably, once you have fixed a date for the event. There is no minimum advance booking time requirement, as long as the requested date is available.
- Were are you located?
Our headquarters are in La Paz, Baja California Sur.
- Do you travel to other cities or states?
Yes. We perform in events all around Baja California Sur, as well as in other states. The fee may vary according to the location of the event.
- How many musicians are in the band?
- What instruments comprise California Brass?
California Brass is made up of 4 vocalists and 12 musicians. The musical instruments include keyboards, tenor saxophone, alto saxophone, trumpets, trombones, clarinets, percussion instruments, drums, electric guitar and bass.
- How long will the band play for?
We offer standard 5-hour packages (any event lasting for less than 5 hours will have the same standard fee), with 15-minute intervals every 45-minute set (we adapt to the schedule of the event within the period stipulated on the contract). Extra hours are available in addition to the standard package.
- Do you perform in outdoor events?
Yes. We provide our own equipment for open-air events.
- Do you provide music during intervals?
Yes. There will be a DJ playing so there are no quiet moments during the breaks.
- Could there be requests for specific songs?
Yes, but an extra fee will be charged if they are not within out repertoire, since they would have to be rehearsed and adapted prior to the event.
- What packages do you have for wedding services?
We offer Wind Ensembles (flutes, clarinets, saxophones) and Keyboard ensembles, for either civil ceremonies or church weddings.
- Do you provide a contract for bookings?
Yes, we do.
- Can someone in the band make special announcements?
Yes. We include a Master of Ceremonies to keep your event running as smoothly as possible, with no extra fee. We recommend providing us with the agenda prior to the event.
- Does the band wear uniform?
Yes. A formal attire of black or blue suits, with a diverse combination of shirts and ties to choose from. We also have a selection of white “Guayaberas” for daytime events.
- How can I book the date for my event?
Ask us about the availability of the date of your event.
- Do you provide your own equipment?
Yes. We have our own top-level Audiovisual equipment.
- Do you provide a mobile/raised stage?
Not in our standard packages. This can be provided on request with an extra fee, involving a third party rental. However, it is not an essential requirement.
- Can I listen to some of the work of California Brass live before my event?
By all means! Just contact us to arrange it.
- What types of payments do you accept?
Cash, electronic bank payments or bank deposit.
- Do you issue receipts?
Yes, plus the applicable VAT.
- Do you require any special equipment or specific conditions for performing?
Yes. Follow this link for more information about the requirements of the band.
Contract Rider and Production Overview